Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello Baby E

show details Jun 18 (2 days ago)






Well, I have met baby E and she has captured my heart. There is no way to resist a red head when she looks into your eyes and transmits,"Hi, I'm here and I am going to conquer the world. Move over and let me in. I have met the family and they are mine!!!"

What a sweet baby, she brings new meaning to the words future and hope.

I want her to have a wonderful life, asking questions and thinking of incredible things to do. I want her to know her family and all it stands for. I want her to understand her heritage and draw on it in times of trouble or difficulty. I want her to explore and not be afraid to step out on her own. I want her to love and be loved for who she is. I want her to know that she is as good as and no better than anyone else. I want her to know that God loves her and always has her in the hollow of His hands. I want her to serve her fellow man and to serve God and to make this world a better place. I want her to come visit me and be my friend. I want her to enjoy life and all it has to offer. I want her to know and appreciate her aunts and her grandmother and grandfathers and to always know that her "OG" is there for her. In short, I want her to have a simply wonderful life and to appreciate her world and to be part of it and to make someone else happy. I guess I would want much more for her, but I think this is a good start.

She has captured my heart. Have a happy life, my sweet.