Saturday, September 26, 2009

A wonderful life

A wonderful life, full of joy, adventure, love, learning, teaching. One who made a better place for us on this earth with her gift of seeing the beauty and glory in the mundane and the ugly. One who could turn a brown patch of earth to one of color and form and happiness. One who always had a beautiful smile and a hug that could make everything all right. One who made history come alive and inform. One who was competitive, but gracious in others victories. One who danced with life and embraced it all. A wonderful life....gone...my Annie...my friend...the one who always knew me by my smell and always had time and love for me. I thank God for her wonderful life entwined with mine and rejoice that her days of suffering are over, but grieve for my loss. She is gone, but her wonderful life lingers on and will fill this earth with her legacy. Thank you God, for Ann Randle