Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Out of Control

Do you ever feel like your life is spinning out of control? One thing I know is when you get older, you can't keep as many balls in the air at the same time. My juggling skills have gone from 20 balls to maybe 10. I don't like that because I don't know which ones to drop. I guess those balls that have other people to catch them would be first to drop. Then those that are not too important can drop. Then hope you still have skills to keep those up there and moving around to completion.
I went to a seminar today to learn how to build a commercial web site. My mind is reeling and I realized that I have been screwed and pinned to the wall for several years by web designers and web hosters and internet providers. I really have to get on top of all that, but I have other things I need to accomplish first.
Church business comes first, friends and family come next, then business and then if there is anything else I will work on that.
Maybe God will just take care of some of that for me and other family will take care of some more and there will be enough of my mind to cover the rest.
That sounds like a plan.
I feel better all ready.