Friday, February 19, 2010

Exciting Time

I am excited.  My baby girl will be home for a few days and I am so anxious to see her.  She will be preaching in our pulpit in a week and we are all excited to see her and hear her.  Yeah, I know that my baby girl is about to be a grandmother but I ignore that because it makes me a great grandmother.  But a little girl could not be luckier than to have her as a grandmother.  She is an awesome Mom, so she will be a super awesome grandmother. 
We will also have a chance to see the new Mom to be for her shower while the grandmother is with us.  Should be a fun time and the men will all be crazy because it is baby talking time. So we will once again be a four generation family and I am looking forward to that. 
New baby girl, new minister all in the same month.  May will be a month of celebrations. 
Easter is around the corner, which is my favorite time of the church year.  New hope abounds in our family.  I have a great family and I am grateful for them all, every day.