Wednesday, November 4, 2009

STILL LOST

I am still lost in the webworld.  My webhoster is still sending me outrageous bills for hosting my website but has yet to let me in on the secret of the code to let me into my website to make changes.  I think we will be having this battle for some time to come and I am convinced that I will eventually have to ditch the website and build a new one.  Time, I need time.  Either that or I need to find a site builder that will work for less than my yearly income!!
If I can get three uninterrupted days, I think I can do it, but I can't seem to find 3 hours.  I may have to go to the lake and park under a tree so I can't be found.
At least I have discovered that the interactive software I used is still available, for a price.  So I will be able to replicate that page and it is the most popular page on the site.
Well, I will work on that this week and maybe by next week I will be free.  I think I can find a couple of hours Friday afternoon.  Or I may have to go back to work at night for a week.  Dedication and determination...that is what I need.