Monday, March 23, 2009

The Polity Princess Reigns

Sometimes you just need to brag!! Well, my daughter, (the polity princess as she is known by those in family and church) has passed her Polity Ordination Exam.
I am very proud of her and want to publicly congratulate her. She has worked really hard to have a family, work and basically start from scratch with her college career. She has gone from a high school diploma to a BA and half way to her MDiv and Masters for Counseling (don't know what those letters are yet) in about 6 years. It may be less, I lose track of time. Anyway, I am so proud of her because I don't know if I could have done that. She is my hero and today I want to sing her praises. She has a wonderful husband and daughters who have always been so supportive of her dedication to this project. Without them she could never have accomplished so much. They are also my heroes.
She has a deep and abiding faith that keeps her spirits high and she pushes through the tough times and does it with a smile. Well, most of the time.
Anyway, good job, Amy. Your Mom is really proud of you. I grade those exams and I know how tough they are and how subjective the grading can be. So, well done...
Two down, three to go. Shalom!!