Monday, April 6, 2009

Gracious

Since I have not been feeling very gracious this past week, I have not written. But shame on me. Today is Ghost's birthday..he is 10 and that is a goodly age for a Great Dane. So I should be grateful that he is still here with us. Tim has his Kizzy for company and now all he needs in his office is a pipe and a footstool. Rachel and Amy have Sig and it will take them awhile to find out how he operates, but apparently he is friendly and loves to walk and is well mannered. So, my dog family seems to be doing well and I am grateful for them. I think the rest of the family is doing well, too. And that makes me grateful.
It is almost time for Becky to go to S Korea to see Jason and I hope she has a good trip. I look forward to seeing them all in the next 2 or 3 months and perhaps then I will be feeling more gracious. I am beginning to miss them, I think. When that happens, I don't like much of anything.
But tomorrow is Amy's birthday and that will make me smile. So, happy birthday, Ghost and start thinking about yours, Amy.