Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blessings Abound

I have been blessed over and over this month. Joey came to spend a week in Oklahoma so we had the great joy of having her with us. I always love spending time with her.
Then Rachel arrived and that was obviously great fun. We are having fun just hanging out at the shop and doing stuff. Becky came this morning for the weekend and it is always a pleasure to have her here to hug and be Becky. So tonight we will have lasagna for dinner, because that is Becky's favorite and I make some really good Stouffers lasagna. I love having her because her favorite meal is the easiest thing in the world.
Martha is coming in a week and we will all go to Edmond for a cousins reunion and Becky will drive down to spend the day there. Then we can go to the cemetary and put out flowers.
At the end of the month we will be traveling to NJ to see Amy and Tim and I really look forward to that. This time we will be able to meet Kizzy and Sig, the new (old) dogs they adopted. Looking forward to that. Maybe we will even be able to see Joeys new apt in NYC.
Doug is busy umpiring and doing census work and old Ghost is still hobbling around.
So we have had a good month and just feel that we are especially blessed because we have had the chance to see our girls.
Now I just need to be able to make plans to see Tom and I will be happy.