Thursday, May 28, 2009

End of May

So May is about finished. Enjoyed the month a lot. Was blessed with visits from all three of the grandgirls. That is always a big day. Also, family time with seldom seen relatives, which is always a good time.
Business is booming, which is a very good thing...perhaps we can make up some lost ground from last fall and winter. The weather is nice and people are happy.
Next week we go to NJ for some Amy and Tim time. Anxious to meet the dogs and see the younguns and visit with Tims parish folks. I am taking one dress for churchey things, a couple pairs of pants and shirts and will give the washer a workout. Packing light so I can take Tim's stuff for his ladies to make their prayer blankets and I finally finished Amy's quilt so it will go with me. Believe me, flying is cheaper than UPS!!! The only bad part is we have to give Rachel back to NJ. Really enjoyed her visit and know that it may be the end of those long idealic summer visits since she graduates next May.
I hope June is as much fun as May.