Monday, October 27, 2008

Academics`

Doing Academic Team shirts today. Boy, that takes me back. The girls always enjoyed them. We loved watching the meets. Really clever kids, you sit and wonder how they have time to learn all that stuff. What with tv, internet, movies, music, out of school activities and some of them working. I guess today it is even worse with the computer giving them even more access than they had 10 years ago. I suppose they must learn a lot on that computer. But the history and english and math...schools must be doing a good job or else they are just really smart kids.
I love watching kids learn. But I wouldn't be a good teacher because those who didn't want to learn would have me pulling my hair out and today you can't pull their hair out! It is even fun to watch the grown up kids learning. I guess learning is just fun and exciting to see happen. I even like it when I learn something. I think that must be every day. Learning is fun. I want to be on an academic team. Maybe I will make a shirt for me!