Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's greek to me

Oh, wait...that is hebrew to me. What do I know? I read polity exams with great confidence and now they expect me to read an exam when I don't even understand the source papers. Ah, well, they say that they can explain what I need to know and if the candidate can't explain it so I understand it then they didn't do a very good job!!!!
So, perhaps everyone will say a prayer for those people whose papers cross my desk. My guess is they will all pass.
I never did get time to really study my resource papers, what with all the garbage going on at FPC, but hopefully I will be up to speed in the next couple of hours when they finish the indoctrination.
Hope the world is still going on out there...we will be reading until 10 or later tonight and back at it again at 8 in the morning. Very interesting work, but frustrating. The tests are pretty easy this year and still some can't seem to get it.
But grace abounds, I have only failed 1 so far and that may be a good thing or it may be bad.