Monday, February 2, 2009

Books

Rachel and I have been having a conversation about literature. She is taking a few lit classes this semester and I think I am going to enjoy them!! She mentioned a book they read called "My Antonia" written in 1918 and is apparently an American classic I am not aquainted with. I googled it and lo and behold, up it came up on a site that allows you to read the entire book. I am delighted and can't wait to find the time to settle down for a read. Isn't the internet wonderful? Here I am reading that book, reading the "Institutes of Calvin" and reading peoples blogs and goodness knows what else. The world is at your fingertips. No one has an excuse to be ignorant anymore. I am constantly amazed and I don't have time for anymore writing because I am going to go read awhile.