Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pebbles are nice

I am really enjoying my Pebble. It would never work for my music critical grands, but it is great for me. I can't see what music I want, but Idon't care. I just put it on and let it play and whatever comes up is fine. Right now it is Ave Maria and five minutes ago it was Little White Cloud That Cried. It soothes my soul and satisifys my spirit.
How anyone can live in this age of technology and not take advantage of it is beyond me. I know I take some prodding and need lots of help getting up and going, but when I do it I enjoy it all.
I have often thought that taking a cd player with some good music to nursing homes and giving them earphones or under pillow receivers. I think that it would be so good for them. But then we are told that the machines get stolen and broken. Who cares. When I get old and senile and am living in some room with another cranky old person, please get me some music. It will save my life or at least let me leave it with some peace and a smile.
So thank you girls for shaming me into the electronic age. It is a great thing and I hope you youngsters have the biggest and best ipods available. Me, I am happy with my Pebble.