Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baggy Pants

I have to buy Bill a new belt today. He is walking around like a young kid with baggy pants. He takes a step and pulls up his pants. Takes another step and pulls up his pants. I don't know what would happen if he had to run. We are both watching what we eat, but he eats more than I do and he is losing weight and I'm not. I was concerned about it, but the Drs aren't, so guess I should just buy some new clothes for him and be happy for him. I read that it takes 300 more calories to breathe if you have COPD, but I don't recommend it as a dietary measure. So, we are off to the City today so he can go to a Presbytery Budget and Finance Committee meeting. I will take the time to begin studying for the ord exam reading week and I will go buy him a new belt. If you want a smile, just picture him hopping around trying to keep his britches up.