Monday, September 22, 2008

Who's on first?

Do you ever have days when you don't know who's on first and then get to the point you don't even care? Well, I am there today. Every plan I had for the week has gone astray and every issue I care about is at 6's and 7's. Now, I don't even care. I will just let God get me through it and let the chips fall where they may. Probably it will all work out better than the way I had it planned.
So, I will be gone tomorrow afternoon, then I will be going to Wichita wed and thurs and Martha is coming fri to get her stuff and sat I am going to Dad's 60th class reunion and sunday back home. Then I think I will be home for a week before Peter Steinke comes and I leave for Dallas reading week.
I know God has time for me, but I could have saved Him a lot of trouble if I could have done it my way. Well, I tried, but apparently He likes to have His way!!
Shalom