Friday, September 12, 2008

birthdays

Sept is a month of birthdays in my family. My grandmother had a birthday in sept and my brother was born on her birthday. I never quite forgave him for that, because she was so special to me that I couldn't believe she would share her bd with Tom and not me. Of course, I was not a spoiled child!!
Then my first grandchild was born in sept and managed to miss everyones birthday. She was the smart one, didn't play favorites.
My son in law has a sept bd.
So sept people are pretty special to me. Do they all have something in common? Well, they are all Libras and are supposed to be intellectual, have initiative and get things going. Seems to fit them all. Now, all you Libras out there. Get your smart juices flowing and get something started. You may need to find another zodiac partner to finish it because I don't know if you are good at that aspect of life.!!! Happy Birthday