Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nearly December

I am always anxious for December to arrive, but alas, it leave too soon. So much to enjoy, the Christmas lights, the decorations, church services, music, pure joy and excitement. Family, friends, 2 birthdays, Jesus and me! Each year I vow to do better and take some time to simply enjoy the season and the month. Each year, I get stuck in work and busy stuff and then it is gone before I know it has arrived. This year will be different. I will get to see Amy and Becky and her boyfriend. I will really miss not seeing Joey and Rachel and Tim and Tom, but I will be thinking of all of them a lot. Perhaps it will be a month of making a start on fixing our church. I know that today I need to find a way to make the new music box play Christmas music on the sidewalk, work on a couple of Christmas projects, and perhaps do a bit of shop work and get the statements in the mail. Then perhaps I will make my Christmas shopping list. What a busy month. I need to make a start.....so I am off with the resolution to enjoy the month.