Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I may eat too much tomorrow to remember this. But Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful for all of my family. I have been so blessed to have such a great bunch of folks to call family. Bill, who has been a good and kind and loving husband for these 51 years. Doug who keeps me on the straight and narrow and watches out for my stupid tricks and has always been a sweet and loving son. Amy who makes my heart sing with her sweet spirit and strength of character, she is my hero. Joey who is kind and considerate and always surprises and delights me. Becky, with her sweet and loving ways always has a wonderful hug and smile. Rachel the spirit of light and joy with great talent and wit. Tim who is my son, and in all the ways he can, makes me glad to be a Mom. My precious brother Tom who is always there for me. Martha the neice I can depend on and enjoy. All of my extended family that I have enjoyed all my life. I thank God for each of you and wish you happiness and joy in the coming season of Christmas. May all the good things in life be yours and may you enjoy each other and make the most of this wonderful world in which we live. Happy Thanksgiving.