Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I am doing shopping tonight, some I can do on line and some I just get ideas about. Every year, there are some people I can find dozens of gifts for and none for other people. This year, I have a good vibe about everyone but one on my list. That causes some concern because that person is quite special and the gift I was making will not be ready on time and I am struggling to find a replacement that has meaning for me. Gifts are only special when the giver has been able to find that something that speaks to the recipient of the love that went into the selection or making of that gift. Something they can really use, really want, really don't need but would enjoy, really be surprised by..........Here's hoping you are having good luck with your shopping and you will be pleased with your selections and the gift receivers will be delighted. Happy shopping