Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day Off

Yea! I am taking the day off. Closed the door early Friday and won't be back until Monday.

Thanks to Rachel for making the surprise present for Tom a success. I think he enjoyed it and I don't care what she says, she is a good writer. I thank her for the story, it was quite good. Now she is mad at me because I am publicly saying something nice about her. Don't care. Thanks, Rachel.

I am going to get my Christmas decorations down and the house back in order so I can get back to work next week and not have to worry about it all.

Wow, this orange is hard to read. I must remember not to use it again. Hope everyone is ready to celebrate the new year. We can be hopeful for a better year for the country and for the economy.
May your New Year wishes be granted.