Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day

Happy Day After Christmas. I hope everyone received something they liked. I had a lot of things I liked a lot. I especially love the new large print study Bible, even if it is too big to hold!! Over 3000 pages, but it is filled with good information for study and the print is a bit bigger so I can read it easier. Then my little Pebble is nice. Just hangs around my neck with enough music to keep me happy and easy to use. Never thought a ped egg would be a great gift, but it is really nice. Books, smelly stuff, angel, and candy. All things I can use. Ghost gave me some good calendars since my friend Marla died and she used to supply me with 5 or 7 calendars from Scotland. She loved Christmas and I miss her. I am sorry she did not get to see her grandchildren grow up. That is one of the best gifts of all. God gives us what we need and some special things as well. Such as good family.
Many thanks to all who helped make it a happy day for all.
Have a good day. I am going to get some end of year business out of the way and then I am taking Saturday off to just goof off.