Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Baby

I am starting to get excited. My baby is coming home for a few days next week and I am going to be so happy to see her. Daughters are wonderful inventions of God. They are a delight when they are little, and a pleasure when they grow up to be women, but when they get old enough to be your real friend...that is fantastic. Sons are nice and I would not want to give mine up, they have their own special place, but daughters are the gift for having lived. Granddaughters are right up there with them, too. I will get to see one at Christmas and the other two early in the new year.
Now, I must hurry back to work so I will be caught up when she gets here...or even ahead. Since my embroidery help went home sick a few days ago, I need to stick to my schedule.The nicest part of having her is that I don't have to clean house for her. She understands and doesn't care.