Thursday, December 18, 2008

Terrorists

Yesterday I heard them say that they are trying to guard against terrorists using our financial system to destroy us. I think they are a bit late with their thinking. I think the terrorists have already taken us hostage financially and we are just too foolish to recognize it. Then I heard Donald Trump say that the people who were 'Madoffed' got what they deserved because they were just greedy. Imagine him saying that, but then I guess he thinks he works for his money and they didn't. Seems we need to just go back to doing what we need to do and making things and selling them at a reasonable profit and taking care of each other and the needy and those who are helpless . People get panicked and don't understand what is going on and no one sems to be able to reassure them. Me, I am going to make Doug dig me a garden!!!
Anyway, I think we are our own worst terrorists. Just need to settle down and keep our wits about us. But then I am a pretty simplistic person and not clever about money.