Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday with gorgeous flowers, angel, throw, dinner, phone calls, cards, wonderful family and good friends and employees. I don't know what else a person could want. It is the being considered worth a fuss that makes birthdays ok things. Otherwise they would be miserable days. Had a lot of busiiness that day and a customer brought me a gift because she liked the job I had done for her. Don't tell me there are not some really special people out there. The more I look around, the more good I see. People do care about each other. Just sometimes they let something get in the way of being good to each other. And that is a shame, because it is much easier to be nice than mean.
To all my family and friends, thank you for a nice birthday. And the best gift was having Amy with me.
I remember when I was a child, Mother always made sure I had something really special for my birthday so I wouldn't feel cheated having it so near Christmas. That was kind of her, but I always enjoyed sharing my birthday month with Jesus. I was twice blessed in this life, once with a fantastic family spanning many generations and knowing Jesus. What more can you ask?
Blessings of the season on all of you. And thank you.