Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let it snow

I am almost finished with Christmas orders in the shop. I have two sewing projects left and 1 embroidery order. So we have done well. Now, it can snow. Everyone I love will be someplace safe by tonight, so I would welcome a Christmas snow. But, I don't think it will happen. It is cold and was icey this morning, but I think the sun is going to come out tomorrow. I am sure you wanted a weather report!
I enjoy people when they come in with gifts to be embroidered. It is nice to see folks enjoying the gift giving instead of being bummed out about it.
It is also good to be ahead of schedule, even though that probably means we didn't have as big a Christmas business as usual. But I am not stressed and frustrated and worn out this year and that is good. So, I hope everyone else is having a good run up to the holiday.